Diskussionen über PC Probleme, Internet und Spiele

Moderatoren: MA2412, eXtremZivi Klaus, mike

Antworten
Cathy1977
Jungzivi
Jungzivi
fifa 15 coins ps4 World Cup

Beitrag von Cathy1977 » Montag 22. September 2014, 04:43

Most football Brazil, favorite soccer Brazil, could be even against World Cup battle cry! Refer to the World Cup, has never seen anything like Brazil is so huge and lasting to resist the wave of World Cup. In our interpretation of Brazil when the charm of soccer, this landscape against the World Cup and leave us wondering.

Not understand it ball ball, but understand that bit by bit after all football is life's variety shows; never been to Brazil, but in the summer of 2002 witnessed Brazil team win gold. Want carded encyclopedia of world cups in the past, nor do fans are known, but from the perspective of a middle-aged male cock wire more than 40 years of World Cup. I am the old beams, huashang newspaper Sports Department Chief Reporter, an experienced "http://www.fifabags.com" I'll be "hacked" Idol embodying humane concern in the process of will in ridicule, exposing insider speaks, poke fun at ourselves; even watching football pictures to remember the lost youth with peers. A different word chat program in the World Cup of the old beam ball.

This series, there are two virtual playmates "balls" and "fan fan" back. If I'm wrong, or missing, they added. Don't call us, we just improvised groups, saying these topics, World Cup, and we parted company.

Antworten